Dr. Alvin Sermons MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
patient
I have used Dr. Sermons for over 21 years. He is so personable and knowledgeable. He is one of the most professional clinicians I have ever had. Job well done, always...

August 11th, 2016
AMAZING
WHERE DO I START.. DR. SERMON BY FAR IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO, HE IS KIND, ATTENTIVE, LOVING, AND HILARIOUS. NOT ONLY DO I LOVE HIM BUT MY HUSBAND LOVES HIM AS WELL.THE STAFF IS ALSO WONDERFUL. IF IM HAVING A BAD DAY I KNOW ONCE GO TO HIS OFFICE I KNOW I AM WALKING OUT WITH A SMILE. I HAVE NEVER LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO THE DOCTOR BUT NOW I GET A LITTLE EXCITED EVERYTIME I GO LOL. I FOUND DR. SERMON ON THE INTERNET AFTER SEARCHING FOR DOCTORS FOR WEEKS, NO ONE WANTED TO SEE ME SINCE I WAS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT RETURNING FROM OUT OF THE COUNTRY. HE WAS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT WOULD ACCEPT ME AND I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT HE DID. SHORTLY AFTER I LOST MY BABY AT 26 WEEKS AND I WAS DEVASTATED I COULDNT GET MYSELF TOGETHER. THEN DR. SERMON TALKED TO ME FOR A LEAST 2 HOURS AND REASSURED ME THAT I WOULD HAVE ANOTHER AND THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. I AM NOW 27 WEEKS AND DR. SERMON HAVE BEEN AMAZING THIS ENTIRE TIME. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR THAT REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR OVERALL LIFE. DR. SERMON IS LIKE FAMILY TO ME NOW AND I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL THAT THE LORD HAS ALLOWED US TO CROSS PATHS AND HIM BECOMING MY DOCTOR. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I JUST WISH HE WAS MY DOCTOR FOR EVERYTHING.

November 10th, 2015
Call him Dr. Get It Right, he's the best.

November 5th, 2015
Don't go here!
Was very rude! Had heard great things on yelp, but actually got to see him and was very cold and scared me half to death!

August 31st, 2015
Great Doctor
I will visit Dr. Sermons for life. He's very honest and sincere when telling you things. His staff is friendly. And, you don't feel rushed by him.

April 12th, 2015
i love this doctor

June 21st, 2012
My Doctor for LIFE!
Let me just start out by saying that if you want a doctor that has OUTSTANDING bedside manner then Dr.Sermons is the doctor for you. I have NEVER had a doctor be so caring but at the same time just plainly hilarious! I love going in for appointments because I know if I have any stress it will be relieved. He takes his time, asks all the necessary questions, LISTENS to your concerns, is kind, and alwayyyyssss makes me & my husband laugh. I don't ever know if he's having a bad day because he makes my day. I've had quite a few doctors that have been the kind to just do their job and careless to talk to you or get to know you, but Dr.Sermons is NOT that type.I will definitely continue to recommend him to anyone I know and pray that he doesn't retire too soon.

February 25th, 2012
The Best of the Best
There are not enough words to describe how amazing Dr. Sermons is. He has delivered over 8 of my friends children, and will soon deliver mine. I was so upset that I did not know about him with my first child, but glad I found him with my second one. My husband and I are considering having a third, just because we have him as our doctor. He is absolutely the best. He tells you everything straightforward....no trying to figure out what the terminology mean, because talks to you just as you talk with your friends. He is loving, caring, and incredibly funny. I LOVE DR. SERMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 3rd, 2011
Love this man!
How I wish he'd practice ALL areas of medicine! I LOVE him! I'm been his patient for 12 years. He has delivered our daughter and will soon be delivering our twins. Everything he told would or could happen, did. He is so sweet, so funny and definitely knows his stuff. I recommend him to everyone I know!

September 17th, 2011
WOW!
This doctor is amazing. I have always thought that doctors were a bit stuffy--boy was I wrong. He is so down to earth, funny, smart, warm, and caring. He made me feel completely at ease. His staff was very caring and personable. I would highly suggest him to anyone looking for an amazzing OB/GYN experience. I know that sounds weird--but I look forward to chatting with him and listening to his wisdom about my health and life generally. He seems generally concerned about my physical AND mental well being. Two thumbs up Dr. Sermons!

April 5th, 2011
I have recommended my friends to this doctor and they love him! I have been going to Dr. Sermons for over 15 years and EVERYTIME he has been accurate about any diagnosis. He has delivered my friends babies after the recommendation and I only hope he will deliver mine. He is great and doen to earth. Caring-I cant even describe! I feel like I am his only patient. Great doctor and comes highly recommended.

September 21st, 2010
about Dr Sermons
O My God!!!! I do not know what to say about DR Sermons. He saved my life. He is an amazing DR. Funny, professional, caring,did i say funny? and most of all accurate. I wish I wish there were soooo many more like him. if you need a Dr, Please see him. He is the best.