A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Shon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Shon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shon graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Shon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Carl Shon MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alvin C. Shon practice?
- Dr. Alvin Shon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Shon practices Surgery near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Whittier Surgeons.