Dr. Alvin Stosich MD, DDS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2015
Exceptional Service
Recently, for the irat time, I visited Dr. Stosich's office to get a tooth extracted. The procedure was quick, without pain, & the area is healing rapidly. Dr. Stomach & his staff was professional, very friendly, & quite personable. I feel very fortunate to have been a patient of his. My overall experience was exceptional & I highly recommend his service. They deserve my highest rating of five (5).

November 18th, 2014
No pain, pleasant experience!
I thought having an entire row of teeth removed and replaced with implants would be very painful…all in one day. Now way! What a surprise, no pain, pleasant experience, good looking results. Highly recommended.

November 18th, 2014
Kindness and professionalism
My anticipated fear has been replaced with a real feeling of total kindness and professionalism seldom experienced. He is a wonderful dentist and his staff caring and fun. I'd recommend his services openly to anyone

October 22nd, 2014
Highly recommend this office!
If anyone has ever been hesitant or skeptical to have nay type of facial cosmetic surgery, as I was, let me put your mind at ease. I would highly recommend the office of Dr. Stosich at the Utah Center for Oral and Facial Surgery. I recently had the Smart Lift procedure done, mainly for my aging and sagging neck area. And I am pleased to say that it was nothing but a positive experience. I have been totally thrilled with the results. Dr. Stosich is extremely conscientious, meticulous and gifted in his practice. The office staff is nothing but exceptional. From the initial consult to the procedure itself, to the post-op visits, it has been nothing but positive and professional. Their pricing is very competitive but the professionalism and expertise is above the competition. Thank you Utah Center for Oral and Faical Surgery.

October 22nd, 2014
Wonderful experience
Wonderful experience considering. Minor pain as to be expected. Overall very pleased.

October 13th, 2014
Gentle, kind and listen well
Dr. Stosich and his office staff are gentle, kind and listened to me and my children when we were patients. I had several questions when I brought both of my children in for their wisdom teeth. He answered every one. He also did both my children's teeth on the same day. The office staff handled both of them with kid gloves and answered all of my questions during recuperation.

January 28th, 2011
I went to Dr Stosich, I would refer anybody to him. The staff was friendly and appointments were always on time.

May 17th, 2008