Dr. Alvin Wertentheil Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 19th, 2011

VERY CURT AND RUDE

This doctor never explained his diagnosis to me. He gave me prescriptions which did help, but he never told me what was wrong with me. I called him a week later to confirm whether I still needed a CAT Scan that he recommended and he responded, "I think so" and hung up on me. This doctor does not want to explain himself and does not want to be bothered.

Birth Control