ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Alvin Wertentheil Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Filter Reviews

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 1

Quality Rating

Dissatisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Wait Time
10 min
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Showing 1 of 1 Ratings

VERY CURT AND RUDE

Posted on January 19th, 2011

This doctor never explained his diagnosis to me. He gave me prescriptions which did help, but he never told me what was wrong with me. I called him a week later to confirm whether I still needed a CAT Scan that he recommended and he responded, "I think so" and hung up on me. This doctor does not want to explain himself and does not want to be bothered.

Wait time
10.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

COPD

Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Alvin Wertentheil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.