A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Yamamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvin Yamamoto, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- CT Colonography
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamamoto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Yamamoto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin John Yamamoto MD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alvin J. Yamamoto practice?
- Dr. Alvin Yamamoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Yamamoto practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Lynn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Lynn Radiologists.