A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvin Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvin Yee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvin Ming-Czech Yee MD is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alvin M. Yee practice?
- Dr. Alvin Yee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvin Yee practices General Practice near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See West Hollywood General Practitioners.