Dr. Alvina Driscoll Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alvina Driscoll?

October 13th, 2017

Avoid her..trust me!

She is cold and acts as though she doesn't care. She is not forthcoming with any information...you really have to have a list of questions to have a conversation with her. My husband and I were very nice and polite to her, but she was consistently short and cold. She put me through tremendous pain during a procedure that I have had three times before with little to no pain. I would not recommend her. I went to her despite reading bad reviews, and I deeply regret it.

December 28th, 2016

Warm

Dr. Driscoll comes in and sits down just to listen before she starts the exam and is more like your smartest best friend. Makes me feel so comfortable and while she is listening to you she is noticing things and asking questions. Beautiful lady, excellant physician, great person.

August 12th, 2016

Patient of 20+ years

I have been a patient since 1997. Dr Driscoll has provided birth control before starting a family, family planning, general women's health care, care/birth of 3 children and hysterectomy and bladder sling. She is very professional, knowledgeable, kind and honest. Great DR!

July 13th, 2016

She should not have a license to practice

Dr Driscoll was absolutely awful to me as a patient. Because there isn't enough room here for the whole story, I'll just say she was mean, and her actions caused my daughter to have to spend a week in the NICU due to an infection. I give her one star because the system won't let me give her zero. I've talked to a couple of friends that had to deal with her, and they also had terrible experiences. Not only do I not recommend her, but I would suggest going to a different ob practice altogether.

March 9th, 2016

The first time I came to visit, she seemed pleasant. The second time I came, I had gained quite a bit of weight because I have an eating disorder. Her demeanor was dramatically different, very cold.

January 26th, 2015

Pleasant

Dr. Driscoll listened to my concerns and was very knowledgeable and kind. If I wasn't sure about something, she took the time to explain it and help me feel better. She made me feel so much better about things and genuinely seemed to care. She made a not-so-fun visit more enjoyable and didn't keep me waiting like other doctors I have seen.

December 3rd, 2013

First visit

My Dr. left and I was given to Dr. Driscoll as a new patient. Was pleasantly surprised. Don't understand what happened in the review I read but she spent plenty of time getting to know me and putting me at ease. Love love love her. Like the girl next door only much smarter.

September 5th, 2011

Seem to have the wrong patient records, they were not mind. Could spend a little more time asking me questions about my health and family history.

July 31st, 2016