Dr. Alvina Driscoll MD Patient Reviews

2.9

August 12th, 2016
Patient of 20+ years
I have been a patient since 1997. Dr Driscoll has provided birth control before starting a family, family planning, general women's health care, care/birth of 3 children and hysterectomy and bladder sling. She is very professional, knowledgeable, kind and honest. Great DR!

July 13th, 2016
She should not have a license to practice
Dr Driscoll was absolutely awful to me as a patient. Because there isn't enough room here for the whole story, I'll just say she was mean, and her actions caused my daughter to have to spend a week in the NICU due to an infection. I give her one star because the system won't let me give her zero. I've talked to a couple of friends that had to deal with her, and they also had terrible experiences. Not only do I not recommend her, but I would suggest going to a different ob practice altogether.

March 9th, 2016
The first time I came to visit, she seemed pleasant. The second time I came, I had gained quite a bit of weight because I have an eating disorder. Her demeanor was dramatically different, very cold.

January 25th, 2015
Pleasant
Dr. Driscoll listened to my concerns and was very knowledgeable and kind. If I wasn't sure about something, she took the time to explain it and help me feel better. She made me feel so much better about things and genuinely seemed to care. She made a not-so-fun visit more enjoyable and didn't keep me waiting like other doctors I have seen.

December 3rd, 2013
First visit
My Dr. left and I was given to Dr. Driscoll as a new patient. Was pleasantly surprised. Don't understand what happened in the review I read but she spent plenty of time getting to know me and putting me at ease. Love love love her. Like the girl next door only much smarter.

September 4th, 2011
Seem to have the wrong patient records, they were not mind. Could spend a little more time asking me questions about my health and family history.