A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvina Won:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvina Won is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvina Won, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Won graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Won has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvina Won MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alvina Won practice?
- Dr. Alvina Won has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvina Won practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Yakima Surgeons and Yakima Cardiothoracic Surgeons.