Dr. Alvis Barrier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alvis Barrier?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Alvis Barrier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2013

Chronic Allergy Sufferer

I have been on and off allergy shots for 18 years. After having numerous rounds of steroids and antibiotics for sinus infections, I sought out a new doctor and I couldn't be happier!!! Dr. Barrier diagnosed that my chronic sinus infections were a physical issue that could be fixed, YAY! I am also now doing allergy drops instead of shots, they are AWESOME! Since changing to drops and having the physical issue corrected I have had ZERO sinus infections, ZERO rounds of Steroids (shots or pills) and I no longer take the THREE allergy meds I took DAILY! Nothing, zip, zero, nada! Now lets talk about Dr. Barrier's bedside manner, because you can be the best Doc in the world and if you can't relate to your patients then you will eventually have none. Dr. Barrier, spent time to make sure I understood everything we were going to change, we discussed pros and cons. He not only met with me a few days before the Op, but came out into the waiting room once I checked in and visited with me as a friend. He followed up the next day and days after. His staff is courteous and when you are there you feel like you are with friends. I couldn't ask for a better PERSON to be my Doctor. Thanks Dr. Barrier and thank you to your staff, your persona and expertise have changed my life.

November 15th, 2011

Dr. Barrier is a genuinely compassionate, caring physician. He is extremely popular with a wonderful bedside manner. The comment above is not deserved by him, I have no idea what their problem is, but you should ignore it.

February 4th, 2011

I became a patient in 2001 after seven years of serious illness with no diagnosis from many doctors. Dr Barrier literally saved my life and recognized my illness immediately. It required a six week stay at the Environmental Health Clinic in Dallas, but Dr Barrier was in charge of followup care until he left the area. My only regret is that he can no longer be my doctor since he's now so far away. Without him I probably would not be here today.

July 20th, 2010

What a waste of my time and money. I felt like he lied to me the entire visit and had no idea what was going on. I cannot believe he is still practicing medicine.

September 29th, 2014