Alvise F Bernabei Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

October 27th, 2015
check around
Overall not a great experience, be prepared to wait

December 23rd, 2014
Extremely pleased with Dr. Bernabei's expertise, patient interactions, willingness to spent whatever amount of time with me as I needed. He explained all procedures and alternate methods of treatment. He was kind, courteous, with me and my family after my heart surgery. He has a good sense of humor and is quite approachable. I would not hesitate in the slightest in recommending him.

March 6th, 2012
Dr. Bernabei, his staff and Crittenton Hospital of Rochester Michigan are THE BEST IN THE WORLD. The entire staff treat you as family, and spend all the time necessay to anwser all questions and concerns. The staff in the CV-ICU are as impressive as the doctor. I never went without the help or aid I needed, when I called for a nurse it was less than a minute before arrivial. I had some anemia issues that needed to be addressed befor my surgery, and Dr. Bernabei made sure that everything was corrected before my operation, so i was at the best physical shape for my recovery. I can not thank all of them enough for what they did for me, as I told all of them "I can not every do for you what all of you have done for me, I will always be grateful for all you have done" I would tell anyone who is in need of cardiac surgery, the only place to go is to Dr. Bernabei and Crittenton Hosiptal, for they are the best, and you will come out a totaly new person and you will never find better care anywhere!!!!

August 16th, 2011
Great Surgeon
I very highly recommend Dr. Bernabei if you need surgery done at Crittenton. He is extremely gifted and very proffesional. Very confident man but not an arrogant man. The whole staff and support people were all very excellent, very proffesional and very knowledgable. I did not really know that they did heart surgery before having to have it done on myself (emergency triple bypass) but under the circumstances it was a great experience.

May 23rd, 2011
saved my life - very hands on even after the surgery

February 1st, 2011
Two Thumbs Up for Dr. Bernabei!
My father was a recent patient of Dr. Bernabei's at Crittenton Hospital in Rochester Hills, MI. I must say that we could not have been more pleased with Dr. Bernabei. He did a wonderful job not only with my 82 year old father's quadruple bypass surgery, but with his pre-surgery and post surgery care. I have never seen a physician spend more time or attention on a patient as Dr. B did with my dad. He spoke with dad extensively before the surgery and explained in great detail both the surgical procedure itself, as well as the risks and benefits involved. Then, on the day of surgery, once he had finished dad's lengthy operation, he came into the waiting room to give me an update. I had a few questions about the procedure, and the doctor actually took the time to talk to me and answer my questions, even though by then I imagined he must have been pretty tired. But, what I think what impressed me the most about Dr. Bernabei, was that throughout the whole ordeal he paid great attention to my father's psychological and emotional state, as well as his physical health. He seemed to genuinely care about my father well being. Since dad's surgery, Dr. Bernabei has also performed the same procedure on a close family friend. They were every bit as pleased as we were. None of us have anything negative to say about Dr. B, he is just a very likeable doctor. Thank you Dr. Bernabei!

November 7th, 2010
Patient, Understanding and Very Informative
Dr. Bernabei is an exceptional surgeon. He provided us with his attention, was never in a hurry, provided us with answers to all of our questions. His attention to us was if we were his only patient. Each office visit, each procedure, he sat with us and discussed the situation and was very patient and understanding of all of our questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Bernabei as a physician.

August 10th, 2009
Dr Bernabei in our opinion is an exceptional doctor, a good listener with a great bed side manner. He is caring and concerned for his patients. His knowledge of his craft is outstanding. He explains and shows in detail all the procedures that will take place before/after surgery. We have recommended him to everyone, even strangers we meet. We will continue to be further treated by him as needed.