A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alwin Arendse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Arendse graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Arendse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alwin Brent Arendse DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alwin B. Arendse practice?
- Dr. Alwin Arendse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alwin Arendse practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Mount Vernon Emergency Physicians.