A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alwyn Harriott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alwyn Harriott is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harriott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harriott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alwyn Harriott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Celiac Disease
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harriott graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harriott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alwyn Dalvester Harriott MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alwyn D. Harriott practice?
- Dr. Alwyn Harriott has 1 office location.
Dr. Alwyn Harriott practices Surgery near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Surgeons.