A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alwyn Harriott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harriott
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Harriott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alwyn Harriott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Celiac Disease
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harriott graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harriott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alwyn Dalvester Harriott MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alwyn D. Harriott practice?
- Dr. Alwyn Harriott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alwyn Harriott practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Bolingbrook, IL.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.