A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alwyn Harriott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alwyn Harriott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Celiac Disease
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harriott graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harriott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harriott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alwyn Harriott practice?
Dr. Alwyn Harriott practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL and Plainfield, IL.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.