Dr. Alwyn Koil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alwyn Koil?

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Koil is great with kids. His bedside manner is great. But he has also been great with the details. My kids get daily meds. He has gone to length to make sure the side effects are under control and appropriate. Every other Dr. writes a scrip and says goodbye.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

The best Pediatrician in ABQ!

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Excellent doctor! Have recommended him to many others.

Amazing!!

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr. Koil has been my childrens pediatrician since 2004. He is simply amazing!! He spends time explaining things to not only me but my children. He talks to them and makes them feel so comfortable coming to the doctors. My daughter really doesn't like to see anyone else, but him.

It Doesn't Get Any Better than Dr. Koil

Posted on August 4th, 2015

We've been with Dr, Koil since my children were born 5 years ago. Dr. Koil was highly recommended by the UNM NICU staff and they weren't wrong. I only wish my personal medical care was as good what he provides for my children. Dr. Koil really and truly cares about each and every one of his patients, and their parents, too! I cannot say enough about our experience with Dr. Koil.

Jason

Posted on July 13th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Koil. He is very knowledgeable and always the consummate professional. He is always very energetic and friendly. My wife and I feel very comfortable discussing our concerns with him. He actually listens instead of just nodding while scribbling on a prescription pad. My son really likes him and I think that is just as important!

In good hands

Posted on March 8th, 2012

My husband and I love Dr. Koil. He is great with our son but what we love the most is the excitement he brings each time he meets with our son. He is always encouraging and enthusiastic about the growth and development of our son. We feel lucky to have been referred to him.

Recommended as one of the best!

Posted on September 21st, 2010

And he truly is! My son was born at 31 weeks and spent the first six weeks of his life in the NICU (NeoNatal ICU). When they asked who his pediatrician was going to be, I didn't have an answer just having moved less then two weeks before he was born. The NICU nurses could not give me a recommendation but could tell me who they took their own children to and with one exception, the answer was Dr. Koil. Now both my daughter and my son see him and none of us could be happier about it - he's personable, caring, knowledgeable and makes sure to take the time to review the records before he comes in. But over and above that, he REMEMBERS - he remembers my concerns from last time, an offhand comment that I may have made or even a funny family story and I can see the joy that he takes in taking care of my children. I will not take my children anywhere else.

Love him

Posted on January 28th, 2010

We recently moved out of state and already miss Dr Koil. Very caring and great with kids. After Hours Peds is good about getting you in quickly for unexpected appointments, sometimes have to schedule in advance for well baby check ups.

Posted on August 14th, 2017