A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aly Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aly Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University Of Wales.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aly Abbas Ahmed MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aly A. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Aly Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aly Ahmed practices Psychiatry near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Barnesville, GA and McDonough, GA.
See Stockbridge Psychiatrists.