A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aly El Hag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aly El Hag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Hag
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El Hag Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aly El Hag, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. El Hag graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. El Hag has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aly A El Hag FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Aly A. El Hag practice?
- Dr. Aly El Hag has 1 office location.
Dr. Aly El Hag practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Allergists.