Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alyaman Saeed
Dr. Alyaman Saeed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkins, WV, with other offices in Chesapeake, VA and Chesapeake, VA (and 10 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saeed is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - West Lakes, Potomac Hospital and Winchester Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Alyaman Saeed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alyaman Saeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins, WV.
Dr. Donald Fleming
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Elkins, WV 0 mi31
Dr. Olabisi Jagun
Emergency Medicine, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Elkins, WV 0 mi38
Dr. Afolabi Akinpelu
Elkins, WV 0 mi19