Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alycia Antoine
Dr. Alycia Antoine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Antoine is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center, Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange and Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System. She speaks English.
Dr. Alycia Antoine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alycia Antoine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.
Dr. Feridoun Rezai
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi47
Dr. Ritu Sharma
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Nivedita Bansal
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi11