A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyson Kuroski-Mazzei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alyson Kuroski-Mazzei is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuroski-Mazzei
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuroski-Mazzei Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alyson Kuroski-Mazzei, DO is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuroski-Mazzei graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kuroski-Mazzei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyson Renee Kuroski-Mazzei DO is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alyson R. Kuroski-Mazzei practice?
- Dr. Alyson Kuroski-Mazzei has 1 office location.
Dr. Alyson Kuroski-Mazzei practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Psychiatrists.