Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

DO GO TO THIS DOCTOR show details DO GO TO THIS DOCTOR
Apr 12th, 2012

I read the report about don't go to this doc and I could not disagree more. She delivered both of my babies and I was high risk. My fertility specialist recommended her and I am so thankful he did. She was caring, helpful, listened to me. She understood as she has her own children.

Jan 25th, 2012

She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever come in contact with. She delivered all three of my children and asks about each one at each and every visit. She spends as much time with you as you need. I would never consider going to another gyno ever.

Apr 19th, 2011

She is a good doctor, who listens and always asks me hows my family doing. One of the nicest doctors that I've met. I would recommend her.

Do not go to this doctor! show details Do not go to this doctor!
Feb 17th, 2010

I had my daughter several years ago. Dr. Leeman seemed to care very little about me or my newborn daughter during her delivery. She seemed to be uncaring and almost rude. My daughter was born extremely blue and ended up in icu. I new something was wrong, but this doctor seemed unconcerned. Do not go to this doctor!

Jan 4th, 2010

She is a wonderful doctor with wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone.