A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyson Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alyson Owen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Owen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyson Nina Owen MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alyson N. Owen practice?
- Dr. Alyson Owen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alyson Owen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, MS and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.