A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyson Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alyson Owen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Owen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alyson N. Owen practice?
Dr. Alyson Owen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, MS and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.