A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyson Penstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alyson Penstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alyson Penstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Penstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Penstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alyson C. Penstein practice?
Dr. Alyson Penstein practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.