A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyson Penstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alyson Penstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alyson Penstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Penstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Penstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyson Chani Penstein MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alyson C. Penstein practice?
- Dr. Alyson Penstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alyson Penstein practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.