Dr. Alyson Wells Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alyson Wells?

November 9th, 2015

a great plastic surgeon

I was very pleased with my surgery. Dr.Wells and her staff couldn't have been more helpful and kind. I also appreciate that she is the Chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery at GBMC Hospital. She is well respected. She and her staff did everything possible to minimize discomfort. I am so pleased with my new appearance. It is great to be able to wear clothes that fit again!

January 18th, 2011

Breast Cancer Never Had It so Good!

I was so fortunate to have had my mastectomy performed by Dr. Kristen Fernandez, the dept. head at Franklin Square Hospital, and the immediate reconstruction, insertion of tissue expander, etc. handled by such a talented professional as Dr. Wells. From the moment you meet, she fills an anxious heart with confidence that breast cancer will not win the battle for your dignity or your pride as a woman. We were invited into a private, serene room and encouraged to spend all the time we needed looking at works of art that had been born from the ravages of cancer. Beautiful photography eases the "what ifs" and assures us that we will not lose an ounce of our femininity.Dr. Wells patiently explains every step of each of the coming procedures with such confidence, as a patient, you have no need to fear. You are in exceptionally capable hands. This journey has been a year of firsts, and many tests of my spirit.I have my final surgery scheduled for this Valentine's day, when I will proudly have not only a near perfect matching breast, but finally a nipple to make the transition complete. Dr. Wells has my permission to let you know how to contact me if you have any questions.Good Luck,Debbie D.p.s. every other medical professional who has had the opportunity to see my reconstruction has gasped with true amazement and assured me that this is some beautiful work, they always ask and are never surprised to learn that my surgeon is Dr. Alyson Wells.

January 11th, 2009

Rating Dr. Wells and the office in Huntvalley & White Marsh

Dr Wells - This doctor is an excellent doctor especially since my surgey went well. She is very nice and makes you feel comfortable when talking with her. She explains things in a manner in which you can understand instead of alot of medical terminology jumbo while making you feel at ease. Don't expect this doctor call you after your surgery to see how your doing and don't expect to actually talk to this doctor unless you make an appointment. I had no problem in making an appointment to see her even in a few days notice. I am very pleased with this doctor and would recommend her to my family and friends.The office in Huntvalley -- Although I have never went to this office. The staff is very nice when you call them and does answer questions. They do not rush you off of the phone. However, having to receive needed paperwork for your employeer, etc they lack in and you have to keep calling them and reminding them that the paperwork is due. Alough the office in White Marsh has a sign that reads "paperwork will be returned in 7 days", the Huntvalley office took 2 to 3 weeks after many phone calls.The White Marsh Office - The staff there are very nice and greats you with a smile. The office is clean and inviting.All in all ... I am glad that I was in Dr. Well's care and I am VERY pleased at the results. Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you.