Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alyssa Chapital
Dr. Alyssa Chapital, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Chapital is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Arizona and Mayo Clinic Hospital. Dr. Chapital has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alyssa Chapital has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Alyssa Chapital is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Chee-Chee Stucky
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi5
Dr. Fariha Sheikh
General Surgery, Residency
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Bhavesh Patel
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi24