Dr. Alyssa Dayan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alyssa Dayan?

Happy patient

Posted on December 28th, 2014

Kind, caring, patient

MD

Posted on December 6th, 2013

As a physician I expected a lot. My father was critically ill and Dr Dayan went above and beyond to show us compassion. She was incredibly competent and kind.

Worst Doctor I've Ever Seen

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I went to the Evanston Hospital ER for an acute asthma attack and difficulty breathing. I was treated by Dr. Dayan and her resident. Together, these were the worst doctors I've ever been to, as they did not listen to me, did not ask questions, and did not communicate with each other. After finally getting her to listen to why I was in the ER, she blamed me for not telling her about my problems, even though I told all the other doctors and nurses and presumed that she would be talking to the staff. She seemed very unprofessional, incompetent, and rude -- I was truly shocked at how terrible my experience turned out to be.

Posted on September 20th, 2017