Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
After going to her for years, I've been misdiagnosed more than a couple times. When the mistake was corrected by someone else, she got angry and acted like I had no right following up on my own health when I wasn't getting better. Changed doctors and would not recommend.

January 19th, 2016
First appointment - very pleased and impressed.

August 14th, 2015
The experience was one I hope I can learn from. At first, she was very friendly. In my past three visits, she has been condescending, unknowledgeable medically and does not seem interested in her job. I have never spent more than 10 mins. with her at a visit. She seems to have become bitter and hurtful. She is not compassionate and after several years of a very cordial relationship, she has become very hard and cold. I will not go back to her for healthcare.

January 15th, 2015
Outstanding diagnostician involves the patient in their care, very reachable.

August 18th, 2012
Dr. Degnan has been my family doctor for many years. I think she is a good knowledgeable doctor and caring. However when I was having a crisis because I could not breath she took what I said wrong. She showed anger and gave me snippy remarks that was totally unprofessional. I tried multiple times to apologize to her for offending her and tried to let her know that was not my intention. I guess it is time to move on to a doctor that does not have an ego so big that it interfers with the judgement of her patient.

June 29th, 2012
Mixed Feelings
Most of the staff is courteous and knowledgable, but not all of them. The wait time in the waiting room is ALWAYS too long (over 30 min) and then too long again in the exam room when waiting on doctor (usually 15). Often feel I'm being rushed through the appointment and I forget half of what I want to discuss. It's no wonder my BP is elevated everytime I see her. It's fine at my other doctors. Diagnosis is always right on, though.

March 16th, 2012
Exceptional doctor, fantastic human being
Dr. Degnan is my wife's doctor, but have had occasion to see for myself how thorough, knowledgeable and excellent are her medical skills. Dr. Degnan is a marvelous person who is obviously extraordinarily caring and has fabulous people skills; I'm extremely happy about the care she's given my wife.

February 5th, 2012
Exceptional bedside Manner, Super Intelligent
She listens well, shows concern, explains her opinions, has a gentle touch and demeanor...

December 21st, 2011
Patient neglect
Was paged tonight multiple times by her office, and never returned the call. The head of her practice had to call my friend. Told her she couldn't have a pump because she "would abuse it." Friend had blood sugars of 900+ at diagnosis. Had a 566 tonight and SHE HAS STILL NOT CALLED THE PATIENT!!! This is gross neglect, and we will be calling the AMA about it.

November 10th, 2011
Excellent, caring doctor
Dr. Degnan is a thorough, caring doctor who takes her time with you and addressed every problem. I never feel rushed or leave with a question in my mind. I feel very safe and secure having her as my doctor.

June 22nd, 2010
Dr. Degnan has been my M.D. for about 5 years. She is very easy to talk to and if she can't handle the problem she will refer you to someone who can. She's not one of those Dr.'s who think they can do it all.

March 22nd, 2010
Worth the Drive!
I started seeing this doctor when I lived in Aiken. Since that time I have moved about 2 hours away but have not changed doctors nor doI have any intentions of doing so. I feel that she truly listens to what I tell her.