inactive

Alyssa M Feiner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2016
Truly cares about her patients

March 20th, 2014
Best Female Dermatogist in Memphis
I've lived in Memphis for 6 years trying to find a great female dermatologist - one who actually took the time to THOROUGHLY check my skin for potentially dangerous moles Vs. a quick 30 second look at my entire body AND who actually has the sense to check my entire scalp even though it has been covered with hair my whole life. (I haven't met one yet that checked it without my request.) My father had a quarter size melanoma on his scalp and no dermatologist ever found it. It was found during a haircut! I also brought my 7 year old son in for a problem he was having and she was wonderful- explaining all the options to me (natural to procedure to prescription options) - and great with him explaining every step of what she would do ahead of time and very patient with him. Dr. Feiner stuck to the reason for my visit which was appreciated. A typical problem I have found with female dermatologists when I go in for a skin check is the tendency to try to tell me what aesthetic procedures I "need" as well - when I didn't go there for aesthetics - I went for my health! Another positive is that I didn't have to wait long to get in so I know that if a big concern comes up I won't have to wait 2 months for an appointment. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Feiner and will be going back to her every year from now on! I left her office thrilled that I my 6 year search for a great dermatologist is over.

July 15th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend her.

June 29th, 2012