A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyssa Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alyssa Hoang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alyssa Hoang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hoang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyssa Thien-Thu Hoang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alyssa T. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Alyssa Hoang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alyssa Hoang practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians.