Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

My experience with Dr. Hoang show details My experience with Dr. Hoang
by Janice Heid on Apr 8th, 2015

Dr. Hoang is the best. She is intelligent, knowledgeable and very pleasant and caring. I have been very sick with a blood infection and have had to be in the hospital several times one being for 6 weeks. She followed my progress and has been wonderful. I left Seattle 3 years ago and left a doctor that I had been seeing for over 25 years. She knew me so well and I dreaded having to find a new doctor. Dr. Hoang reminds me of my old doctor and I have been so happy to have found her.

DO NOT VISIT THIS OFFICE show details DO NOT VISIT THIS OFFICE
by Emily Anderson on Apr 6th, 2015

AWFUL office. I will make sure to leave a review anywhere that I can to let everyone know how FRUSTRATING this whole process has been. I went in to see Dr. Hoang - who is very sweet. My issue is not with her but rather her entire office. My first visit was in late January. She requested I get an ultrasound on my thyroid tissue because there is an obvious inflammation. I was able to find an imaging system to get me in that same day... They claimed they tried to contact me by phone when the results came in and never did. They end up sending me a letter in the mail instead telling me to contact them. They then referred me to a specialist so I made the appointment which was 2 months out because of how packed endocrinologist are. I go to my appointment and my ultrasound paperwork is there but not the images! Needless to say I took half a day off of work to go sit for hours at a dr's office that didn't even have what they require to be able to perform a biopsy and I wasted $40 because I had to pay the co-pay. I call my Dr.'s office to talk to them about it and they never answered because they were in a "meeting" for 2 hours and then never responded to my voicemail. I call my specialist today (it is now 2 months after my 1st appointment at Dr. Hoang's) and they STILL dont have my images. So I call my Dr's office and the front desk clerk is completely rude and keeps cutting me off when I am trying to find out why they dont have these images. She claims that their office doesnt keep images on file and that if they had received them they would have sent them in the mail to me... Then states that they didnt receive them. I asked them why they would request I see a specialist when the specialists need to see the images and if they dont have them then how would that even work... She continued to cut me off and then claimed she was going to transfer me to the medical assistant because she has no answers for me... Of course when she transfers me it gives me a busy tone and hangs up on me. Needless to say this office is crap and it is unfortunate that they dont view people's time, money, or health problems as an urgent matter.

wanted quick fix to high cholesterol, weight gain and bp show details wanted quick fix to high cholesterol, weight gain and bp
Dec 3rd, 2011

she recommended because of family history - dad died young and mother had triple bypass, for me to lose some weight. She told me to attend weight watchers, I did and have lost 13 pounds in about 2 1/2 months - easy program, I needed the accountability aspect for myself. greatest idea any doctor ever gave me