Dr. Alyssa Horowitz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2016
Very Professional!
This lady is my savior after sifting through several doctors, she listened to mpe ordered the appropriate tests, surgery was suggested. She called me personally at home and explained mtpy condition and how she would proceed! Very impressed! Needless to say I am out of pain and I owe her my life back!!!' Thank you!!!

December 15th, 2014
Dr. Horowitz is conservative and caring. She delivered both my daughters. I trust her.

September 6th, 2014
Dr. Horowitz is the best!!
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Horowitz to anyone! She is very knowledgable, caring, and it was such a relief to find a Dr. that I could trust completely. She is extremely thorough and sensitive to your needs. I wouldn't have my son if it weren't for her advice and encouragement.

June 12th, 2014
Excellent experience
I have recently delivered a baby with dr Horowitz and had an excellent experience. I was always seen on time for my appointments throughout my pregnancy. Had a wonderful delivery experience. Dr Horowitz was with me the whole time. Would highly recommend dr Horowitz to anyone planning to have a baby.

April 10th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I have had two babies with Dr horowitz and had a wonderful experience. She always takes time with me at my appointments and returns my calls very quickly. She is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I recommended by best friend to her who was pregnant and she also had a great experience. I would never consider going anywhere else

April 11th, 2013
Bad experience.
Her office said every one of my urine samples tested positive for UTI, but when I went to the urologist, he said there was no sign of infection. She kept sending me to the hospital for blood pressure monitoring, even though my blood pressure only went up due to being nervous about seeing her. She kept ordering 24 hour urine tests but they all came back nehative for preeclampsia. By the time I was close to delivery I was a nervous wreck, thinking I would die because she kept sending me to the hospital "just to be safe". But the hospital said I was fine. Ultimately, she decided to take out my baby via C section a week early, even though the baby was fine. If you are a nervous person, don't go to her. I have been diagnosed with PTSD due to this experience.

January 31st, 2013
I have been seeing doctor Horowitz for about three years. She is wonderful and extremely knowledgable. She delivered my baby 2 years ago and it was a wonderful experience. I am currently pregnant again and would never consider going anywhere else.

January 28th, 2013
Awesome
I needed a new obgyn and was recommended to dr horowitz by a well known surgeon....I was having trouble with my former obgyn and what a pleasant and great change this was ..dr Horowitz cares very much about her patients when I call she is always available for my needs her staff is very helpful and courteous ... Iam having my second child and I'm thrilled to have her as my doctor she has been fantastic!!!!!!!!!

January 25th, 2013
Knowledgeable Doctor
I liked Dr. Horowitz immediately upon meeting her. She listened to my problem, and offered an immediate solution. She is caring and knowledgeable and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Great Doctor!

January 23rd, 2013
Terrible Bedside Manner, overbills
I went to see Dr. Horowitz for an annual exam and had a terrible experience. The staff was not courteous and gossiped about other patients and staff members the whole time I was there - barely helping me at all and losing my insurance card and photocopy. I overheard the Dr. on the phone telling another patient she had an abnormal pap. Then when it was my turn she was quick, missed a lump on my breast exam, and rushed me away. Then later I was billed not for one visit, but two visits - an annual exam + one for the lump i pointed out to her but i had already had it checked. She initially didn't bill my insurance, and I was charged over $500 for a simple annual exam lasting less than 20 minutes! Then the labs ended up not being covered as she said and I was still billed for two visits and labs. Then she called to tell me my pap was abnormal too and i needed more high cost tests. She is running a sham operation. I don't trust her. The biller I called to speak to only works one day a week and is rude. Terrible experience.

June 24th, 2012
Messed up my C Section
I had a horrible experience. She messed up my C section. I had severe complication after the C Section. I am still suffering from severe back issues. I will never recommend her.

August 26th, 2010
Dr Horowitz
Dr Horowitz is a caring lady. Any time I have a concern or question and I contact her office out of hours she immediately calls me back within 10 mins even if it is 11 at night, its not often now a days to find a doc with service like that. She is very dedicated and I would highly recommend her and her staff to any one.