Ophthalmologists
6262 E Broadway Rd
Ste 106
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-898-3937
Locations and availability (1)

Apr 10th, 2014

I've been pleased with the way Dr. Kim and her staff have treated me whenever I've been in the office - sensitive to my needs and willing to answer any questions I might have.

by Petrina on Oct 24th, 2013

I find Dr. Kim to be very comforting and shows great concern for my problems. She is a very professional person.

by Gary Tiede on Sep 12th, 2013

Very attentive and efficient. Good dialogue from staff and doctor. Very accommodating. Prettiest nurses and Dr. in the Valley. I appreciate the friendly atmosphere.

Jun 21st, 2013

I have had treatment for my Macular degeneration in other offices with other doctors and find Dr. Kim and her staff to be the most efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable of them all. I used to treat the infections but not now. Dr. Kim makes everything from putting the gadget on to holding the eye open to the painless injection and she is very good.

|  Everything has been great  |  show details
by Marian L. on Mar 19th, 2013

Everything has been great. I hope Dr. Kim can delay any problems I have. The ladies that work here have been very nice and polite.

|  Amazing experience in today's healthcare environment  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Alyssa Kim really took the time with me to explain my procedure. She has a great bed side manner and I am really pleased with my results. I do and have recommended her to family and friends.

Jul 22nd, 2012

I was visiting my brother and experience a problem with my vision and Dr. Kim was recommended by a family member. I was able to get an appointment right away and was thankful they accepted my insurance as I was from out of state. I found Dr. Kim to be very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease about what I was experiencing with my vision. I saw Dr. Kim again for a follow up visit before going back home and the follow up visit was as pleasant as the first visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim. I found Dr. Kim and her staff to be very professional and caring which meant a lot to me being away from my regular doctors and surroundings.

Mar 3rd, 2012

My first visit with Dr. Kim went really good she and her staff took the time to explain every step through out my visit. They really made me feel at ease and it helped the appointment run smoothly.

|  Want something done the first time and right, go see Dr. Kim  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

Overall I felt Dr. Kim did an excellent job and fixing my issues. I thought the costs was going to be higher than I imagined, thought I was taken care of. Dr Kim was kind and caring despite previous reviews. Great doctor and experience!

|  Avoid Dr. Kim!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

Extremely rude, very cold and shallow. Doesn't even care about her patients what so ever. Waited for an hour and she comes in for 10 minutes does her job and leaves! Horrible Doctor!

|  Very Good doctor  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr. Kim for 3 years now. She has been excellent at diagnoising my condition and recommending correct treatment. She cares about me as a patient and I really trust her care and judgement.

|  Not a good Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

You will wait for at least one hour, if not much longer. Dr. Kim is cold, rude, sarcastic, and very clearly doesn't care about patients health, just what their credit card limit is. She should be ashamed of how she runs her practice, she gives doctors a bad name. Save your time, money, and health by going to see a "real" doctor, not Dr. Alyssa Kim.

|  very pleased  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Kim's for 4 years, and during that time have experienced good, quality care. Dr. Kim explained my condition thoroughly and answered all my questions. I had eye surgery recently and have only the highest praise for Dr. Kim and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Kim without reservation.

Feb 18th, 2010

I am a patient of Dr. Kims. It is a small office 1 receptionist 1 back office person. I have been going there for a while and the one thing that I have noticed is that there is always is a new person in the back. It is very concerning to me that there is that constant change in staff. There was a girl that had been there for quite sometime and I went in the other day for an appointment and someone else took me back. I really liked the other girl that had been there for a while. When I asked where she was I was not given an answer. I feel Dr Kim is a good doctor but she lacks bed side manner and I feel that there is disharmony between her and her staff. I would just like to say that it is to bad that there is such a constant change in staff I am loosing my confidence in the trust.