by Brian Wadsworth on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Kim is everything you look for in a doctor: kind, patient, knowledgeable and punctual.

by F.R. on Mar 19th, 2015

I appreciate the care and concern I've received caring for my eyes while in Arizona for 5-6 months per year. Two good doctors allowing me to have the lifestyle that has been great for my retirement years.

by Petrina A. Blackmer on Mar 11th, 2015

I find Dr. Kim to be very comforting and shows great concern for my problems. She is a very professional person.

by Ramon Munoc on Mar 5th, 2015

I have found Dr. Kim to be a very responsible patient and professional person. It has been a pleasure to have her as my doctor. Under her care my eyes have continued to be well. My diabetic situation has been helped from her care and that of her terrific staff.

Feb 20th, 2015

If you are a person who asks questions, then Dr. Kim is not a good Dr. choice. She seemed defensive when asked questions or answered that she had already told me that. It was very frustrating dealing with someone with poor communicative skills when dealing with an as important as my eyesight. I have since gone to another Dr., and it has been a world of difference in information I was given without me having to ask questions. A much better experience.

by John Fisher on Jan 30th, 2015

You cannot improve on perfection.

Jan 29th, 2015

Bad customer service.

Very helpful and kind, highly recommend. show details Very helpful and kind, highly recommend.
by A.B. on Dec 19th, 2014

Dr. Kim and her staff are very helpful and kind. I have been very impressed with how thorough Dr. Kim has been in my treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to family and friends.

Very thankful for Dr. Kim & her staff show details Very thankful for Dr. Kim & her staff
by Virginia S. Britton on Dec 17th, 2014

I am very thankful for the fantastic care I have received from Dr. Kim and all of her staff. They are extremely knowledgeable, prompt, gentle and kind in all that they do. When I called with a detaching retina, they had me in the office, thoroughly tested and examined immediately. I highly recommend Dr. Kim and her staff and I hope to be a patient and friend for life.

by L.W. on Nov 18th, 2014

I have had a great experience being treated by Dr. Alyssa Kim. Everyone has been very personable and efficient. I didn't feel like I was just a statistic. Great job all around! Thank you Dr.Kim.

by Sandy Montgomery on Nov 11th, 2014

"I have been extrememly pleased with the service I have received from Dr. Kim and her staff. Not only are they very professional but also have become like family to me as I undergo treatment for wet macular. Of all specialists I have seen, Dr. Kim is the best!

Not what I was expecting show details Not what I was expecting
Sep 12th, 2014

I was told to arrive 30 minutes before my appointment so I can complete paperwork. I arrived on time and was told to wait until the receptionist was off the phone with someone else. The new patient packets should be ready to go when a patient arrives. Instead I waited almost 20 minutes for her to acknowledge me. I filled out tons of paperwork, just like any doctor's appointment, especially with it being the first one. You would expect the doctor to review it and discuss what was documented with the patient. The first room I went into, the nurse asked for some history. I provided very detailed information, as well as what was on the forms. My vision was tested, I was never told what my vision is and if I need a different eyeglass prescription.... because no one looked at the glasses I have that are at least ten years old. Then, by the time I went into the exam room, Dr. Kim walks in. She was very professional with her demeanor, but no bedside manner. She reviewed some of the info I provided to the nurse and a lot of what the nurse wrote down was totally incorrect. She never once offered to review any of my information that took my time in her waiting to fill out. I wonder if she still would have seen me if I wrote on there, "I will be more than happy to review my past medical and surgical history with you verbally and in person." As I started to answer one of Dr. Kim's questions, she cut me off and asked it a different way. She made me feel uneducated and as if she was irritated by me. I am a professional in the mental health field and felt completely put off by her. I was told she was going to put a drop of "this" in my eyes as she opened her drawer and gave the nurse something. She never told me what it was. After her exam, my eyes were dilated and I was told it would be about 30 minutes and Dr. Kim would come back in to finish the exam. Ten minutes later, Dr. Kim walked back in and she was out the door in about 10 minutes after that. She asked if my eye felt better. At that time, with tons of drops in my eyes, I told her it felt a little better, although I still felt something in there. She said all she did was numb my eye and since I was telling her I no longer felt anything, that tells her it is outside of the eye and not in the eye. I felt like since she did not tell me ahead of time what she was doing and why, she was setting me up for an answer that benefited her, not me as the patient. I'm glad on my way out that it did not cost me anything since I had met my deductible. I definitely would not have gotten my money's worth, otherwise. The staff for the most part was friendly, but not much positive about the place beyond that. I will not be back. I was referred by another specialist I see to rule out an actual eye problem, which she did, but I left feeling she was disinterested in having me back as a patient.

by Lois Teusaw on Sep 9th, 2014

I am happy to sing out high praise for Dr. Kim. She treats my wet AMD every six weeks with Lucentis injections (perfectly and completely pain free) and I actually look forward to my appointments so she can work her magic on me! I am lucky to have her and thankful for her.

by Eloise Geiselhofer on Jun 16th, 2014

Dr. Kim and her staff are professional and efficient. She gives an understandable explanation of the cause of symptoms and diagnosis.

Apr 10th, 2014

I've been pleased with the way Dr. Kim and her staff have treated me whenever I've been in the office - sensitive to my needs and willing to answer any questions I might have.

by Petrina on Oct 24th, 2013

by Gary Tiede on Sep 12th, 2013

Very attentive and efficient. Good dialogue from staff and doctor. Very accommodating. Prettiest nurses and Dr. in the Valley. I appreciate the friendly atmosphere.

Jun 21st, 2013

I have had treatment for my Macular degeneration in other offices with other doctors and find Dr. Kim and her staff to be the most efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable of them all. I used to treat the infections but not now. Dr. Kim makes everything from putting the gadget on to holding the eye open to the painless injection and she is very good.

Everything has been great show details Everything has been great
by Marian L. on Mar 19th, 2013

Everything has been great. I hope Dr. Kim can delay any problems I have. The ladies that work here have been very nice and polite.

Amazing experience in today's healthcare environment show details Amazing experience in today's healthcare environment
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Alyssa Kim really took the time with me to explain my procedure. She has a great bed side manner and I am really pleased with my results. I do and have recommended her to family and friends.

Jul 22nd, 2012

I was visiting my brother and experience a problem with my vision and Dr. Kim was recommended by a family member. I was able to get an appointment right away and was thankful they accepted my insurance as I was from out of state. I found Dr. Kim to be very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease about what I was experiencing with my vision. I saw Dr. Kim again for a follow up visit before going back home and the follow up visit was as pleasant as the first visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim. I found Dr. Kim and her staff to be very professional and caring which meant a lot to me being away from my regular doctors and surroundings.

Mar 3rd, 2012

My first visit with Dr. Kim went really good she and her staff took the time to explain every step through out my visit. They really made me feel at ease and it helped the appointment run smoothly.

Want something done the first time and right, go see Dr. Kim show details Want something done the first time and right, go see Dr. Kim
Jun 21st, 2011

Overall I felt Dr. Kim did an excellent job and fixing my issues. I thought the costs was going to be higher than I imagined, thought I was taken care of. Dr Kim was kind and caring despite previous reviews. Great doctor and experience!

Avoid Dr. Kim! show details Avoid Dr. Kim!
Jun 3rd, 2011

Extremely rude, very cold and shallow. Doesn't even care about her patients what so ever. Waited for an hour and she comes in for 10 minutes does her job and leaves! Horrible Doctor!

Very Good doctor show details Very Good doctor
Apr 15th, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr. Kim for 3 years now. She has been excellent at diagnoising my condition and recommending correct treatment. She cares about me as a patient and I really trust her care and judgement.

Not a good Doctor! show details Not a good Doctor!
Apr 7th, 2011

You will wait for at least one hour, if not much longer. Dr. Kim is cold, rude, sarcastic, and very clearly doesn't care about patients health, just what their credit card limit is. She should be ashamed of how she runs her practice, she gives doctors a bad name. Save your time, money, and health by going to see a "real" doctor, not Dr. Alyssa Kim.

very pleased show details very pleased
Oct 21st, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Kim's for 4 years, and during that time have experienced good, quality care. Dr. Kim explained my condition thoroughly and answered all my questions. I had eye surgery recently and have only the highest praise for Dr. Kim and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Kim without reservation.

Feb 18th, 2010

I am a patient of Dr. Kims. It is a small office 1 receptionist 1 back office person. I have been going there for a while and the one thing that I have noticed is that there is always is a new person in the back. It is very concerning to me that there is that constant change in staff. There was a girl that had been there for quite sometime and I went in the other day for an appointment and someone else took me back. I really liked the other girl that had been there for a while. When I asked where she was I was not given an answer. I feel Dr Kim is a good doctor but she lacks bed side manner and I feel that there is disharmony between her and her staff. I would just like to say that it is to bad that there is such a constant change in staff I am loosing my confidence in the trust.