A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyssa Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alyssa Le is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Le has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyssa Khanh-Van Le MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alyssa K. Le practice?
- Dr. Alyssa Le has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alyssa Le practices Internal Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists.