Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alyssa Majesko
Dr. Alyssa Majesko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Majesko is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Emory Crawford Long Hospital and Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alyssa Majesko has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alyssa Majesko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21
Dr. David Kuhar
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Cohen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi49