A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyssa Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alyssa Schaffer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schaffer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyssa Anne Schaffer MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alyssa A. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Alyssa Schaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alyssa Schaffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.