Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

by robert v mowreader on Mar 17th, 2016

dr shaw is the best doctor in north Idaho.i highly recommend her to anyone.shes a real dedicated doctor,really cares about her patients,and is a real people person.

Disappointing... show details Disappointing...
Jan 27th, 2016

For anything above basic check up blood work she referred me to other doctors instead of taking the time to research my condition and concerns. Very frustrating was a very common disorder. Also, she had diagnosed me with early onset of COPD and advised me to stop smoking asap and insisted on putting me on a medication that gave me horrible side effects (chantex) and when I came to her crying (literally) with these valid major side effects, she then acted like I was a junkie trying to get her to prescribe narcotics. I was very offended and have no trust in her abilities as a real doctor and that she is cable of any real medical service beyond minor illnesses. She is nice as long as your needs are minor and minimal. She would have made a better vet then doctor.

Sep 30th, 2015

Please look somewhere else don't waste your time and your money. She's easy to get and appointment because no body wants her she's a ripoff.

Jan 15th, 2015

Her misdiagnosis just about cost me my lif. Terrible.

Dr Shaw show details Dr Shaw
by Debbie P on Dec 16th, 2014

I think Dr. Shaw is great! She takes her time with you and is warm and friendly !

May 26th, 2014

Dr. Shaw doesn't spend much time or do a thorough check up. After my first visit after going through intensive cancer treatments. She never asked about my experience, didn't even touch me to do a checkup, just looked at lab results and changed medications. Will be looking for a new primary Doctor soon.