A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyssa Stephenson-Famy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson-Famy graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Stephenson-Famy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyssa Stephenson-Famy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alyssa Stephenson-Famy practice?
- Dr. Alyssa Stephenson-Famy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alyssa Stephenson-Famy practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Everett, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.