A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyssa Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alyssa Ta, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alyssa Ta, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyssa Cookie Ta FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alyssa C. Ta practice?
- Dr. Alyssa Ta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alyssa Ta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plant City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Plant City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.