Dr. Alyssa Ta MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Plant City, FL

September 3rd, 2015
I am so glad I made this my gynecologist. She is both beautiful on the inside as the outside. Very good bedside manner. I really think she is best obgyn I have ever seen. Staff is so nice not rude like other doctors offices. She explains everything to you and acts like she cares. I would recommend her to any women that has problems with her monthly or whatever. I'm glad I switch to her.

April 14th, 2014
Best OB Ever !!!
Would recommend Dr.Ta to any and every pregnant woman. She cares and loves what she does. Takes her time with you and listens and will answer any question or concern you have weather it's during the week or weekend. Great staff also !!! Very compassionate.

November 6th, 2009
Dr. Ta is amazing!
I was having trouble getting pregnant, then had a miscarriage before I was able to carry a baby to term. Dr. Ta helped me through every step of this process from getting pregnant to managing my miscarriage and delivering my son. She followed the birth plan we discussed as long as it was safe to do so (we did have to change the plan due to problems with delivery - not her fault). She took excellent care of me and my son while we were in the hospital and even calmly and professionally handed a cancer scare. I wish I could have her deliver my second child (but we have moved away). A fantastic doctor!!

July 22nd, 2009
Great until she left
She was a great doctor until she decided to leave the practice. I'd been going to Dr. Ta for several years, but the last visit was one of the worst ever. She had always been very attentive and would answer questions, but this last time she acted very rushed and annoyed. We had fertility issues, and she basically blew me off because she was going to be leaving in a few months. At least she did tell me that she was leaving.