Dr. Alyssa Ta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alyssa Ta?

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I am so glad I made this my gynecologist. She is both beautiful on the inside as the outside. Very good bedside manner. I really think she is best obgyn I have ever seen. Staff is so nice not rude like other doctors offices. She explains everything to you and acts like she cares. I would recommend her to any women that has problems with her monthly or whatever. I'm glad I switch to her.

Best OB Ever !!!

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Would recommend Dr.Ta to any and every pregnant woman. She cares and loves what she does. Takes her time with you and listens and will answer any question or concern you have weather it's during the week or weekend. Great staff also !!! Very compassionate.

Dr. Ta is a good doctor. she is patient and listens to what you say. she is my obgyn and ive never had a doctor thats as calm and nice.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. Ta is amazing!

Posted on November 7th, 2009

I was having trouble getting pregnant, then had a miscarriage before I was able to carry a baby to term. Dr. Ta helped me through every step of this process from getting pregnant to managing my miscarriage and delivering my son. She followed the birth plan we discussed as long as it was safe to do so (we did have to change the plan due to problems with delivery - not her fault). She took excellent care of me and my son while we were in the hospital and even calmly and professionally handed a cancer scare. I wish I could have her deliver my second child (but we have moved away). A fantastic doctor!!

Great until she left

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

She was a great doctor until she decided to leave the practice. I'd been going to Dr. Ta for several years, but the last visit was one of the worst ever. She had always been very attentive and would answer questions, but this last time she acted very rushed and annoyed. We had fertility issues, and she basically blew me off because she was going to be leaving in a few months. At least she did tell me that she was leaving.

Posted on May 18th, 2017