Obstetrician & Gynecologist
1601 W Timberlane Dr
Ste 400
Plant City, FL 33566
813-321-6677
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best OB Ever !!!  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2014

Would recommend Dr.Ta to any and every pregnant woman. She cares and loves what she does. Takes her time with you and listens and will answer any question or concern you have weather it's during the week or weekend. Great staff also !!! Very compassionate.

|  Inexpreienced; abused authority; forced cesarean birth/against natural; traumatizing; narcissistic; inconsiderate  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

April 17, 2005, I went into labor, called the number Dr. Elliot Evan Cazes had given to me and received a call back from Alyssa Ta after a long wait; she was very rude, I asked for Dr. Cazes and she said that he was not available. No one informed me that I would have a different doctor. During my visits with Dr. Cazes, I discussed with him my plan for a natural birth during delivery and he never prepared me for that. When I got to the hospital, the room they place me in was dark and gloomy. I verbally expressed that 'I did not want Alyssa Ta to touch me period'. The assistant attempted to prep me for and IV and I told her that I was having a natural birth, I felt fine, the monitor and all equipment appeared to show that everything was normal and I was just waiting for my baby. All of a sudden, Allyssa Ta and hr crew 'surgery' crew rushed in to take me for an emergency cesearean stating that my blood pressure was high and the baby was in trouble. This was a lie!!! I believe from the beginning, my doctor, Dr. Cazes had planned on a cesearean regardless of my ability and desire for natural birth (in hindsight). I am traumatized this day. In 2006, months later, I met the surgeon general, Francois and was able to share my concern with him and his office in Tallahassee but nothing became of it. I advise anyone to obtain a 'midwife', an advocate or someone you can trust to help you ensure that the care and interest is on the side of the patient and not doctors whose goal is to perform as many surgeries as possible at the risk of innocent 'mothers-to-be'...ALYSSA TA IS A BUTCHER and not a caring doctor...she and Dr. Elliot Evan Cazes left me traumatized to this day. It left me feeling less than a woman and that was the worse birth experience in my life after giving birth fifteen years prior to my first son, which was natural, no medication, no assistance and the most beautiful birth I had ever exprienced.

|  Dr. Ta is amazing!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

I was having trouble getting pregnant, then had a miscarriage before I was able to carry a baby to term. Dr. Ta helped me through every step of this process from getting pregnant to managing my miscarriage and delivering my son. She followed the birth plan we discussed as long as it was safe to do so (we did have to change the plan due to problems with delivery - not her fault). She took excellent care of me and my son while we were in the hospital and even calmly and professionally handed a cancer scare. I wish I could have her deliver my second child (but we have moved away). A fantastic doctor!!

|  Great until she left  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2009

She was a great doctor until she decided to leave the practice. I'd been going to Dr. Ta for several years, but the last visit was one of the worst ever. She had always been very attentive and would answer questions, but this last time she acted very rushed and annoyed. We had fertility issues, and she basically blew me off because she was going to be leaving in a few months. At least she did tell me that she was leaving.