Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Unprofessional doctor and staff show details Unprofessional doctor and staff
Apr 23rd, 2015

Incompetant staff who appear to have very little education, if any. The facility looked to be not only old, but very disorganized and not very clean. Dr. Tran had poor bedside manner in my opinion, and lacked any sort of compassion. She was obviously not concerned about my well being so much, sarcastic, and arrogant in a sense. I would NEVER refer anyone to this practice as the lack of professionalism is very apparent all the way around. I'm so blessed to have found a professional doctor that listens to me, cares & treats me as a whole. A very thorough doctor and spends a substantial amount of time with her patients, listens, and follows up. A lovely office at that! Infection protocols seem to be used more generously and taken very seriously.

Dec 13th, 2013

Kind of rude doesn't explain any of her examinations with patients;which is very scary and her years as a practitioner is not enough, I like to be seen by an MD not a practitioner and she did not explain that to me, Make sure you ask questions about her practice, because some just like to collect insurances. Have never had a problem with University medical team and I have been a patient for many years.