A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yurovitsky
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yurovitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Yurovitsky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Yurovitsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky MD is a female Hematologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky practice?
- Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Hematologists.