A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yurovitsky
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Yurovitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Yurovitsky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Yurovitsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky MD is a female Hematologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky practice?
- Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alyssa Yurovitsky practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Hematologists.