A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alzbeta Sykora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sykora
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sykora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alzbeta Sykora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sykora graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Sykora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alzbeta DR Sykora MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alzbeta D. Sykora practice?
- Dr. Alzbeta Sykora has 1 office location.
Dr. Alzbeta Sykora practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Geriatric Doctors.