A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alzira Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alzira Vaidya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alzira Vaidya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Vaidya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Okla Reg Medical Center
- St Joseph Reg Med Ctr Of North, Ponca City, Ok
- Ponca City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaidya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alzira F. Vaidya practice?
Dr. Alzira Vaidya practices Psychiatry near Ponca City, OK.
See Ponca City Psychiatrists.