A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Vaidya is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaidya
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaidya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Vaidya, MD, PC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Vaidya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Okla Reg Medical Center
- St Joseph Reg Med Ctr Of North, Ponca City, Ok
- Ponca City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A F Vaidya MD and PC is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. A F. Vaidya practice?
- Dr. A Vaidya has 1 office location.
Dr. A Vaidya practices Psychiatry near Ponca City, OK.
See Ponca City Psychiatrists.