A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alzo Preyear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Preyear graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Preyear has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Barbour
- L V Stabler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alzo Preyear DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alzo Preyear practice?
- Dr. Alzo Preyear has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alzo Preyear practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL.
See Dothan Emergency Physicians and Dothan Internists.