Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Am Mai
Dr. Am Mai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, LA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Mai is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center, St Frances Cabrini Hospital, Alexandria, La and Rapides Reg Med Ctr, Alexandria, La. He speaks English.
Dr. Am Mai has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Am Mai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.
Dr. Maan Younes
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, LA 0.87 mi31
Dr. Lisa Gamble
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Alexandria, LA 0.87 mi20
Dr. Wayne Honeycutt II
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Alexandria, LA 0.89 mi31