A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Am Mai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Am Mai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mai
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mai graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Mai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- St Frances Cabrini Hospital, Alexandria, La
- Rapides Reg Med Ctr, Alexandria, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Am Phuc Mai MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Am P. Mai practice?
- Dr. Am Mai has 1 office location.
Dr. Am Mai practices Pulmonary Disease near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Pulmonologists.