A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Am Mai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Am Mai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mai graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Mai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- St Frances Cabrini Hospital, Alexandria, La
- Rapides Reg Med Ctr, Alexandria, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Am Phuc Mai MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Am P. Mai practice?
- Dr. Am Mai has 1 office location.
Dr. Am Mai practices Pulmonary Disease near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Pulmonologists.