A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amable Aguiluz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amable Aguiluz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguiluz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aguiluz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguiluz graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Aguiluz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amable R Aguiluz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz practice?
- Dr. Amable Aguiluz has 1 office location.
Dr. Amable Aguiluz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Hawaiian Gardens Family Physicians and Hawaiian Gardens Primary Care Doctors.