Family Physicians

227 N El Camino Real
Ste 106
Encinitas, CA 92024
760-436-5007
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great doctor and staff  |  show details
by Tracy W on May 17th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Khadry for 5 or 6 years. He's been a great physician more me, and his ability to diagnose my condition promptly saved me from later problems. He is always courteous and insightful, and I appreciate his experience and wisdom. His staff is wonderful, and always helpful when I need information or need to inquire about balances, etc, and they are personable and remember you, which means a lot.

|  Great doctor and office staff  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Wonderful doctor and staff. One of the best office visit experiences. Very nice quiet office, and staff. Excellent nurse practitioners also.

|  AWFUL doesn't begin to describe him  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr. Kadry MISDIAGNOSED me for 3 yrs! I had excruciating headaches which affected every area of my life. He NEGLECTED to notice that my blood pressure was dangerously high which was the cause of my headaches. I went to a specialist who immediately diagnosed me with hypertension. Started on avapro that day and have been fine ever since. I could have died because of Kadry and his lack of care and utter stupidity. DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE IN HIS HANDS. There are a ton of other doctors out there who will not almost kill you.

|  CAUTION!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2009

This doctor failed to diagnose a life-threatening illness despite my repeated concerns and family history. His incompetence was equal to his denigrating treatment of my ongoing concerns and worsening condition. I was only saved by the fact that his then medical partner saw me and immediately sent me to a cancer specialist.

|  show details
by Dana on Jan 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Kadry has been extraordinarily patient with me and an excellent personal physician. Seems to be very reasonable in his assessments and keeps me from assuming things without reason. Always checks things out to diagnose appropriately. I appreciate that a lot.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Nov 9th, 2006 on yahoo.com

good doctor doesn't play games: Good experiances with this doctor doesn't play games vary straight forward and not pushy.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com