A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amada Devilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devilla
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Devilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devilla graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Devilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Healthcenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amada Ruiz Devilla MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amada R. Devilla practice?
- Dr. Amada Devilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Amada Devilla practices Ophthalmology near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Roanoke Rapids Ophthalmologists.