A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amadeo Cabral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amadeo Cabral, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amadeo Cabral, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabral graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cabral has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amadeo H Cabral FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amadeo H. Cabral practice?
- Dr. Amadeo Cabral has 1 office location.
- Dr. Amadeo Cabral practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near South Miami, FL.