Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amado Freire
Dr. Amado Freire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Freire is affiliated with Regional Medical Center at Memphis, Memphis VA Medical Center and Methodist Extended Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Amado Freire has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amado Freire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Gregory Sutton
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi7
Dr. Melinda Garcia-Rosell
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi3
Dr. Scott Sinclair
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi25