A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amado Mandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amado Mandani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandani graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Mandani has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amado D. Mandani practice?
Dr. Amado Mandani practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, and Pathology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park General Practitioners, Baldwin Park Emergency Physicians, Baldwin Park Anesthesiologists, Baldwin Park Family Physicians, and Baldwin Park Pathologists.