A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amal Al-Shrouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amal Al-Shrouf, Internist, Pulmonologest, Sleep Specialest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Shrouf
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Shrouf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amal Al-Shrouf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary medicine And Sleep medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Shrouf graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Al-Shrouf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amal Ali Al-Shrouf MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amal A. Al-Shrouf practice?
- Dr. Amal Al-Shrouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amal Al-Shrouf practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Clifton Internists, Clifton Pulmonologists, and Clifton Sleep Medicine Doctors.